- IP Addressing.
- Types Of IP address.
- How Computer Communication.
- Transport Procotocol
- IP Planning.
- DNS Server and Various types of DNS records.
- Understanding Of OSI model and reference layer devices.
- TCP/IP Packet Understanding.
- 3 Ways Handshake
- Router, Switches
- Understanding Of designing Corporate network etc.
- Understanding Of Firewall.
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Email Gateway (Email Security)
- End Point Security
ArcSight Admin & SoC Analyst
- Lifecycle of Event.
- ArcSight Architecture.
- ArcSight ESM, Logger Installation.
- Smart connectors Installation and its functioning and features.
- Log source onboarding & Log baselines. Content Creation on ESM
- Creating Filters, Active channels, field sets.
- Creating Active Lists, Rules.
- Dashboards & Data monitors.
- Queries, Templates, Reports, Trends. nts
- User Creation, password reset
- ArcSight Command center walkthrough.
- Logger search query and data extraction.
- Introduction of SIEM and ArcSight Tool.
- Architecture Of ArcSight, Dual destination setting.
- Installation Of ArcSight Smart Connector.
- Understanding of Normalization, Filtering,Aggregation, Cache, Batching.
- Introduction Of loggers.
- How to search event on logger
- Microfocus ArcSight Support Resources
- ArcSight deployment ArcSight Architecture.
- Linear Architecture, Dual destination and Failover Architecture.
- Different ports and protocol being used Across all ArcSight Components.
- Integration of various devices with ArcSight such as Windows, Unix, Firewall, Syslog etc...
- Troubleshooting of Connector Issues, and Identify.
- Overview Of ESM Console.
- Creation Of Active Channels.
- List, Season List.
- Rules, Query, and Reports.
- Dashboards & Data monitors.
- User Administration. Incidents Notifications.
- Optimization Of ArcSight ESM Resources.
- Overview Of ArcSight Command Center.
- ArcSight ESM Peering. Backup & Archival Setting.
- Realtime scenarios of various incidents and Remediation Steps
Splunk SIEM Security
- Introduction Of SIEM and Splunk Tools.
- Understanding various components of splunk.
- Various deployment Architecture of splunk
- Installation of Splunk Enterprise and Search head.
- Introduction to Splunk's User Interface.
- Define Splunk Apps.
- Installation Splunk Apps and Addons.
- Understanding the Splunk Indexes.
- Using Seacrhing and Reporting inthe Splunk.
- Creating Reports and Visualizations.
- Working With Working With Dashboards.
- Creating and managing Alerts
- Creation Of Correlation Rules.
- Managing Incidents review in Splunk
- Enterprise Security.
- Customize notable event setting in
- Splunk Enterprise Security.
- Analyzing the incidents whether its true Positive or False positive.
- How to Create Incident on the Ticketing tool and report Incidents.
Course Fees :-INR 1,15,000/-+18% GST
Course Duration :-3 Months
Etisalat Telecom, Dubai, Cyber Security Engineer.
A comprehensive organization to learn Cybersecurity from. Excellent labs to work on, which helped me gain hands on experience along with excellent training. The placement cell also offers the best industry packages. It's the right choice for starting your career.
Dell, Cyber Security, Engineer
I joined MAGNOVA for Cyber Security networking, My experience in MAGNOVA was very good, first they provided training on basic and then on core networking, faculties at MAGNOVA are very good, I got placement in Dell & I am enjoying my job.
Syed Riyaz Basha
Infotech Solution, RF Survey Engineer
MAGNOVA TECHNOLOGIES, well the name itself is enough in the industry circles because it is synonymous with quality. It is a very good platform to give jump start to your career. Placement cell in MAGNOVA is quite good. They really make efforts to place you and they do a very good job at it
S. Sudharshan Reddy
Infotech Solution, RF Engineer
I came to know about MAGNOVA TECHNOLOGIES from my friends. All three of them had done Telecom Infrastructure course from MAGNOVA and got a good job opportunity. I was also excited about taking the experience of MAGNOVA and believe me it has been a wonderful experience. The Unified Communication course included Lab training, On Job Training and Soft skills and gave me a good Job opportunity at Infotech Solution.
Wipro Infotech, Network Admin
MAGNOVA, well the name itself is enough in the industry circles because it is synonymous with quality. It is a very good platform to give jump start to your career. Placement cell in MAGNOVA is quite good. They really make efforts to place you and they do a very good job at it.