IBMS Basic & Designing
Introduction to IBMS
- Why BMS
- Basic Idea on BMS and IBMS
- Basic functionality of BMS
- Basic properties of the air.
- Overview on services come under IBMS
Complete Knowledge on IO points
- What are IO points and its importants.
- Relationship between BMS and IO points/summary.
- Concept on Analog/Digital Input/Output points.
- Identification of Analog/Digital Input/Output points
- Preparing IO summary.
Complete Knowledge on Protocols
- Role of Protocols in BMS.
- Types of Protocols
- Technical Specification of each protocol.
- Communication media of each protocol.
- Basic knowledge on Protocol conversions
Complete Knowledge on BMS component – Field Sensors and devices
- Types of sensors and its uses
- Connection and communication of the field sensor..
- Third party field devices for monitoring and controlling
- Input and output voltage/current requirement of field devices.
Complete Knowledge on BMS component – DDC Controllers
- Basics of DDC controller.
- DDC controller uses and Working.
- Functionality of DDC controller
- DDC controller selection
- DDC controller power requirements and safety procedures.
Complete Knowledge on BMS component – BMS Graphical Software
- Software Functionality.
- Graphics development.
- Points integration
- Software Selection based on points/project
- Extracting data on software
- Readable and writeable data
Complete Knowledge on BMS Architecture
- What is BMS Architecture?
- Consideration for designing BMS Architecture.
- Importance of BMS Architecture in project execution
- Designing BMS Architecture
BMS SYSTEM INSTALLATION.
- INSTALLATION BASICS, BMS FLOW &CONTROL DRAWINGS
- SEQUENCE OF OPERATION, PROJECTS PRESENTATION MINS OF MEETING
- SYS INSTALLATION FOLLOWUPS, ASSIGNING THE RESOURCE TO SITE WORK
- COMMISSIONING DOCUMENTATION, PREPARING METHOD OF STATEMENT
- O&M MANUALS, HANDING OVER DOCUMENTATIONSICS
- TRAINING DOCUMENTATION
BMS SYSTEM DESIGN, PROJECTS ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT.
- SITE SURVEY, SYS ESTIMATION SPECIFICATION COMPLIANCES
- PREPARATION OF I/OS SEQUENCE, DESIGN SEQUENCE OF OPERATIONS
- PROJECT COSTING &COST ESTIMATION ASSEMBLY DESIGNING THE SYSTEM (FLOW DIAGRAMS)
- SIZING &SELECTION OF SYSTEM COMPONENTS (VALVE CALCULATIONS, PD calculations, VAVs)
- DDC PROGRAM / OWS PROGRAMING , MS PROJECT SOFTWARE TRAINING
- PROJECT PLANING / IMPLEMENTATION TECHNICS, PROJECT BUDGETING & FINANTIAL ASPECTS, RESOURSES ALLOCATION TECHNICS
- VALUE ENGINEERING PROCURENT FOCUS/PARCHASE ORDERS / FOLLOWS UPS
- CONTRACT TERMS & DOCUMENTATION, SUBCONTRACTERS &OUT SOURCING
- CO-ORDINATORS WITH CLIENTS/CONTENTS , CO-ORDINATORS WITH SUBCONTRACTORS AND SUBSYSTEM PROVIDORS/SUPPLIERS
BMS SYSTEM TESTING COMMISSIONING
- BASICS OF DDC I/O CONFIGURATION, BUILDING CONTROL & DDC PROGRAMMING
- SIMULATION OF SOFTWARE .OFFLINE SIMULATION . ONLINE SIMULATION.
- DOWNLOADING & UPLOADING, COMMUNICATION TECHNICS &TECHNOLOGY.
- STANDARD COMMUNICATION PROTOCOLS, CONCEPTS OP OPEN SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE
- BACNET/LONWORK /MODULES /EIB SYSTEM, PRE COMMISSIONING TECHNICS
- BASICS SAFETY RULES &STANDARD
- SUB SYSTEM CO ORDINATION FURNISHING COMMISIONING CHECK LIST FINAL COMMISSIONING.
- Field Instruments : Solenoid Valves, Control Valves, Actuator, Sensors, Transmitters Etc.
- VFD : ABB (Variable Frequency Drive).
- HMI : DELTA (Human Machine Interface).
- Relay Logics : Relay logic Wiring & Design
- CPW & D : Control Panel Design & Wiring, MCC Panel (DOL, Star-Delta)
- Soft Skill Training : Effective Self Introduction, Group Discussion, Presentation, Mock Interview & Resume writing E
Basic Knowledge on IBMS Equipments
- ACCESS controls
- Fire Alarm System
- Rodent System
Basic Knowledge on IOT Solution
- What is IOT Solution
- IOT Future
- Benefits of IOT
Basic Knowledge on IOT Solution
- Live Demo
- On Site Training.
- Campus Interview and placement.
Course Fees :-
- MAGNOVA CERTIFIED HVAC ENGINEER. + MAGNOVA CERTIFIED IBMS ENGINEER- 75,000 +18% GST. ( With 100% job Guarantee). Course Duration-3 Months.
- MAGNOVA CERTIFIED HVAC ENGINEER- 45,000/-+ 18%GST (With 100% Job Assistance). Course Duration-2 Months.
- MAGNOVA CERTIFIED IBMS ENGINEER- 45,000/-+ 18%GST (With 100% Job Assistance) Course Duration- 1 Months.
Etisalat Telecom, Dubai, Cyber Security Engineer.
A comprehensive organization to learn Cybersecurity from. Excellent labs to work on, which helped me gain hands on experience along with excellent training. The placement cell also offers the best industry packages. It's the right choice for starting your career.
Dell, Cyber Security, Engineer
I joined MAGNOVA for Cyber Security networking, My experience in MAGNOVA was very good, first they provided training on basic and then on core networking, faculties at MAGNOVA are very good, I got placement in Dell & I am enjoying my job.
Syed Riyaz Basha
Infotech Solution, RF Survey Engineer
MAGNOVA TECHNOLOGIES, well the name itself is enough in the industry circles because it is synonymous with quality. It is a very good platform to give jump start to your career. Placement cell in MAGNOVA is quite good. They really make efforts to place you and they do a very good job at it
S. Sudharshan Reddy
Infotech Solution, RF Engineer
I came to know about MAGNOVA TECHNOLOGIES from my friends. All three of them had done Telecom Infrastructure course from MAGNOVA and got a good job opportunity. I was also excited about taking the experience of MAGNOVA and believe me it has been a wonderful experience. The Unified Communication course included Lab training, On Job Training and Soft skills and gave me a good Job opportunity at Infotech Solution.
Wipro Infotech, Network Admin
MAGNOVA, well the name itself is enough in the industry circles because it is synonymous with quality. It is a very good platform to give jump start to your career. Placement cell in MAGNOVA is quite good. They really make efforts to place you and they do a very good job at it.